The Official Dennis Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multiplayer challenge thread - All games, All platforms

+4
Kon
BenNiB
James
Psico
8 posters

Go down

The Multiplayer challenge thread - All games, All platforms Empty The Multiplayer challenge thread - All games, All platforms - Everyone welcome

Post by Psico Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Alright boys and girls, this thread right here is where you make all your little challenges with one another. Not to be confused with special rules type challenges this is just a place for people to arrange multiplayer matches.

Games listed:
Any you want

Consoles listed:
Any that work

As long as you can find another person with the same game and internet multiplayer for that game then go right ahead and put it up :3

Now most of you (me included) are probably sat there all:
scratch But how do I arrange such a game in a simple way?

Truth is I don't have the patience to come up with a nice simple template for you to follow, but I'm sure you are a dependable lot which can make it up for yourselves.

But do make sure to include the game/ gamer profile/room name and/or password when making a post.

For example:
I would like a game of *insert shooter* for the *insert console* with someone.
(example 1) My gamertag/PSN ID/Stream name/whatever is *insert*, please add me then we can arrange the game from there :3.
(example 2, might be more PC based) If you have the game please go onto the room list and enter *name of match room here*, the password is *insert here or PM the password to each other*

That all said, if there are any questions/obvious things I have missed please say so and I shall edit this post ~
Happy multiplayer gaming to all-
Psico
Psico
Disciple of Awesomeness
Disciple of Awesomeness

Humor : Trolling

Back to top Go down

The Multiplayer challenge thread - All games, All platforms Empty Re: The Multiplayer challenge thread - All games, All platforms

Post by James Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:33 pm

I want to play Halo 3 with YOU. Sometime tomorrow. maybe.
James
James
Administrator

Humor : ¬_¬
Favourite Game : Derp

Back to top Go down

The Multiplayer challenge thread - All games, All platforms Empty Re: The Multiplayer challenge thread - All games, All platforms

Post by Psico Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:37 pm

James wrote:I want to play Halo 3 with YOU. Sometime tomorrow. maybe.
Sorry my good man, I am currently away from home and left my 360 there. I'll be back and ready after New years day though :3
Psico
Psico
Disciple of Awesomeness
Disciple of Awesomeness

Humor : Trolling

Back to top Go down

Post by BenNiB Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:39 pm

We should all play Halo together. However I'm the same as Psico. Be back on Thursday.
BenNiB
BenNiB
Admin of Awesome
Admin of Awesome

Humor : Never understood that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by James Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Psico wrote:
James wrote:I want to play Halo 3 with YOU. Sometime tomorrow. maybe.
Sorry my good man, I am currently away from home and left my 360 there. I'll be back and ready after New years day though :3

BenNiB wrote:We should all play Halo together. However I'm the same as Psico. Be back on Thursday.
Fair enough then.

I'll try and be on 360 about 2nd January...
James
James
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kon Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:48 pm

I'll play Halo \o/
Kon
Kon
Very Awesome
Very Awesome

Humor : \o/
Favourite Game : Party in the USA

Back to top Go down

Post by James Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:49 pm

Kon wrote:I'll play Halo \o/
wait you have a 360?
James
James
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kon Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:06 pm

Maybe not
Kon
Kon
Very Awesome
Very Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Twi Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:19 pm

I was thinking of downloading TF2 on Steam. Potential?
Twi
Twi
Disciple of Awesomeness
Disciple of Awesomeness

Humor : I don't have any. I sold it for more guns.
Favourite Game : Final Fantasy X

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeBaron Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:56 am

Yusyusyus.

Also, audiosurf.
ZeBaron
ZeBaron
Better Than James
Better Than James

Humor : Fucking hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by SynSkellington Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:43 am

Halo 3 (:
SynSkellington
SynSkellington
Awesome Moderator
Awesome Moderator

Humor : Very good
Favourite Game : Haha, too many to name (:

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeBaron Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Twi wrote:I was thinking of downloading TF2 on Steam. Potential?
Of course. TF2 and L4D.
ZeBaron
ZeBaron
Better Than James
Better Than James

Humor : Fucking hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kon Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:10 pm

If I got TF2 during one of those free weekends will it still work now? I cant run it anyway lul
Kon
Kon
Very Awesome
Very Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by heavenpiercingcrimsonface Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:05 am

Kon wrote:If I got TF2 during one of those free weekends will it still work now? I cant run it anyway lul

when you say that you got it do you mean bought it or just downloaded it
heavenpiercingcrimsonface
heavenpiercingcrimsonface
Highly Awesome'd
Highly Awesome'd

Humor : .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down