The Official Dennis Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life, The Universe, and DENNIS

Go down

Life, The Universe, and DENNIS Empty Life, The Universe, and DENNIS

Post by BenNiB Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:37 pm

this guy desearves a thread he is like a mixture between mewtwo and deoxys but i think since arceus just came out he represents bassically like a lol "false masiah" lol he was a robot designed to hurt people who did not follow team plasmas plans and if they dont obey team plasma !BAAM! genosect attacks them with his cannon of distruction lol i love this guy he's like the next mewtwo i personally dont even think he's a real pokemon xd i want to see him fight mewtwo i seriouslly think it might happen because mewtwo beileaves pokemon and humans shouldent be together where as genosect thinks other-wise they have rivaling stats and arceus would be a good fight to against genosect like mewtwo fights genosect and allmost gets KO'd and arceus saves him and explains how we should live together... that could/would also be a good ending plus hardley any of the pokemon are half ***** as they have been lately... genosect could be the best thing since mewtwo man... where did mewtwo go? i remember last time i saw him was at the end of mewtwo returns it was stated he travels threw places searching for a place where him and his pokemon can live in peace traveling by night... what if mewtwo ran off to isshu? and all this goes down i would worship pokemon forever
****** of each gen:
1st gen-mewtwo
2nd gen-entei
3rd gen-deoxys
4th gen-darkrai i guess...
5th gen-GENOSECT
BenNiB
BenNiB
Admin of Awesome
Admin of Awesome

Humor : Never understood that one.

Back to top Go down