The Official Dennis Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wii is clearly the superior console

5 posters

Go down

The wii is clearly the superior console Empty The wii is clearly the superior console

Post by PixelF Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:14 pm

Why is the wii the superior console? Numbers. Numbers make the world go round, like Pi and shit. Without Pi we'd be flat and as shallow as a deflated bull which got shot which is why it got deflated and I shot it because my uncle touches me at night. Numbers make a superior console, like how much it sells. Selling alot is clearly a sign that you are god tier and that eveything else is pathetic.

Sony and Microsoft (or should that me Make-in-off with your hard earned money durr hurr hurr) are JEALOUS of the wiis ability to appeal to disabled handicapped rhino (called the chov to you and me) and the chovs and their grandmother buy it because it is win and use it every day because it is like sex and the remote is like a dildo so it can be sex and you can do both at the same time imagine playing tennis with your pelvis I do. Because of this blatent sex-a-mo-bobbery the put NUMBERS IN THEIR NAMES how dare they imitate numbers and try to make them look panties to all the non-chovs. Why did they do this? ITS A MYSTERY ITS A MYSTERY ITS A MYSTERY ITS A MYSTERY ITS A MYSTERY ITS A MYSTERY ITS A MYSTERY ITS A MYSTERY ITS A MYSTERY ITS A MYSTERY ITS A MYSTERY ITS A MYSTERY ITS A MYSTERY ITS A MYSTERY

ACTUALLY that is a blatent lie. Microsoft and Sony are bumming your nan, which is why they do such things.

Try to ignore my trufax, but my trufax are truer than your fax cause I have tru in mine har.
PixelF
PixelF
Disciple of Awesomeness
Disciple of Awesomeness

Humor : KAWAII

Back to top Go down

The wii is clearly the superior console Empty Re: The wii is clearly the superior console

Post by James Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:28 pm

I miss when PixelF was funny

[edit: i love you really pixelsmixel]
James
James
Administrator

Humor : ¬_¬
Favourite Game : Derp

Back to top Go down

The wii is clearly the superior console Empty Re: The wii is clearly the superior console

Post by PixelF Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:57 pm

You're just butthurt Regsmedge
PixelF
PixelF
Disciple of Awesomeness
Disciple of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by Twi Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:01 pm

<_>
Twi
Twi
Disciple of Awesomeness
Disciple of Awesomeness

Humor : I don't have any. I sold it for more guns.
Favourite Game : Final Fantasy X

Back to top Go down

Post by PixelF Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Twi is afraid of my epic JOURNALISM
PixelF
PixelF
Disciple of Awesomeness
Disciple of Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeBaron Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:22 am

PixelF wrote:You're just butthurt Regsmedge
You should stop attacking his weak point for massive damage, then this won't happen.
ZeBaron
ZeBaron
Better Than James
Better Than James

Humor : Fucking hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kon Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:12 pm

2/10
Kon
Kon
Very Awesome
Very Awesome

Humor : \o/
Favourite Game : Party in the USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down